Books for Babies
It encourages parents with children 0-12 months to share and explore books.
It supports all families in developing early literacy and language experiences while creating a close bond with your child.
- A four-week program delivered in a group setting.
- Each family is provided with books
- Participants have an opportunity to socialize with other parents
- Snack is provided
- Must register before program begins
- Parents read more often with their babies
- Build a closer relationship with your child
- Allows parents to meet other parents and learn for each other
- Brings books home to families that need them